Ialuset Creme Pressurized Bottle-100 gramsSKU:
DescriptionWith hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is the main component of the fundamental substance of the dermis. It acts at all stages of the healing process. It accelerates the healing and reepithelialization of skin lesions.
Its hygroscopic power maintains a moist environment favorable to the process of tissue regeneration.
The hyaluronic acid used is obtained by biofermentation.
Healing uninfected, oozing or superinfected wounds, including leg ulcers.
Usage TipsAfter performing the usual cleaning, apply the cream directly to the wound layer 2-3 mm thick or deposit the cream on a sterile gauze which is then applied to the wound. The dressing can be maintained using a suitable bandage.
Before renewing applications, it is recommended to clean the wound with saline.
The frequency of renewal is 1 application per day of the budding phase until complete healing.
The cream can be removed by simple washing.
The progress of healing your wound remains at the discretion of your doctor.
CompositionINCI formula: Hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) (0.2%), other ingredients: cetearyl glucoside, oleic acid decylester, cetearyl alcohol and sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium cetearyl sulfate, glycerol, liquid sorbitol, sorbic acid, methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate , sodium citrate dihydrate, water.
In very rare cases, local eczema hypersensitivity reactions have been observed.
Do not use ialuset¬® in case of known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid or any of the components of ialuset¬® Cream and Compress.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using ialusete.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK YOUR PHYSICIAN OR PHARMACIST FOR ADVICE AND TO REPORT TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST ANY UNWANTED AND UNWANTED EFFECT NOT MENTIONED IN THIS NOTICE.PRECAUTIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Respect methods for cleaning and disinfecting wounds and their edges.
If necessary, debridement of the necrotic tissue can be performed.
- The use of ialuset¬® on venous ulceration does not relieve the treatment compressive (low or band).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- For external use.
- Do not apply the tip of the tube or the pressurized bottle directly on the wound.
- Tube cream: close the tube well after each use.
- Cream in a pressurized bottle: before each use, remove the cream present at the end of the diffuser.
- Disposable Sterile Compress (Gamma Sterilized): Do not reuse to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
- Report the expired or unused products to your pharmacist who will take care of them elimination.
This medical device should be stored at a temperature below 25 ¬° C.
To be used within 6 months after opening (tube and vial).
Year of affixing the CE marking: 12/1999.
Manual revision date: January 2016
ialuset¬® is a medical device. Do not use for cosmetic use.