Avene Suncare SPF50 Children Spray -200mlSKU:
Safe for Kids
Very high sun protection for children's sensitive skin.
Face & body.
At the heart of SPF 50+ children's spray, the exclusive association Sunsitive¬® protection, from Pierre Fabre research:
1. Patented filter system containing only 4 SOLAR FILTERS for a very wide protection UVB-UVA stable and effective over time, and an optimal cutaneous tolerance.
2. UNIQUE ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX (Pre-Tocopheryl + Thialidine), for global cellular protection against oxidative stress.
3. THERMAL AVENE WATER, known for its soothing, anti-irritating and soothing properties.
With its new Anti-Aging Barrier Texture *, SPF 50+ Child Spray offers:
- Fluid and light texture to apply.
- Reinforced protective film.
- Formula very resistant to water.
SPF 50+ Child Spray benefits from a new OPEN / STOP system for more practicality and respect for the environment:
OPEN: turn and the tip appears.
STOP: we turn and the tip disappears.
Usage TipsBefore sun exposure, apply SPF50 + Child Spray generously to the child's face and / or body.
CompositionINCI formula: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Coco-Caprylate / caprate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Diisopropyl Adipate. Water (Aqua). Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Glycerin. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Disodium Edta. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Hydroxycapric Acid. Lauryl Glucoside. Oxothiazolidine. Propylene glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate. Sorbic acid. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Xanthan Gum.
*The list of ingredients may be subject to variations, we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.